On this day of my healing journey I am looking forward.
Even though this is the worst I have felt physically during this illness. Oh well, it has to get worse before it feels better!
Sharon and I found an excellent resource in a book called “Astrology for the Soul” by Jan Spillman. She focuses on your North Node as this is where you are meant to go in this life you have chosen.
My North Node is in Scorpio and here is what I am about.
Attributes to Develop:
- Choosing constructive change
- Releasing whatever causes stagnation and low energy
- Eliminating non-useful possessions
- Enjoying things without having to own them
- Accepting support from others (ideas, money, opportunities)
- Enjoying high-risk situations that makes one feel alive
- Awareness of others’ psychology (their dreams, wants, needs, and motives
- Openness to partnering, supporting, and merging power with others
Tendencies to Leave Behind:
- Attachment to comfort and the status quo
- Overconcern with accumulation and ownership
- Questioning past decisions
- Getting bogged down in sensual appetites
- Repeatedly doing things the one way (the hard way) even though another way is easier
Resistance to change and others’ input
I found this to be a great resource and highly recommend it.